Egg Dishes:Deviled Eggs
Serves: 6 People
Time Required: 25 Minutes
1. 6 Hard boiled eggs;
2. 2 tbs Mayonnaise;
3. French dressing;
4. 1 tbs Cream;
5. 1 tbs Butter;
6. ½ tsp Salt;
7. ½ tsp Paprika;
8. 1/2 tsp little dry mustard (optional)
1. Boil the eggs till hard cooked.
2. Shell the eggs, cut them in halves, and remove the yolks
3. Crush the yolks with a fork and mix in a smooth paste with Mayonnaise, French dressing, cream or butter
4. Season the paste with salt, paprika, a little dry mustard (optional),fill the egg whites with the paste and garnish the eggs with chopped parsley or chives, sliced olives, anchovies, capers, etc.
A variation is deep-fried deviled eggs: – Take the deviled eggs, dip them in fork-beaten egg, then roll in fine bread crumbs and deep fry till brown. Serve at once.