Egg Dishes:Curried scrambled eggs
Serves: 4 People
Time Required: 25 Minutes
1. 4 eggs ;
2. 1 medium sized onion, sliced;
3. 1 green chopped chilly;
4. 1 firm tomato chopped into small pieces;
5. 4 tbs oil;
6. ½ tsp chilly powder;
7. ½ tsp fresh grated ginger;
8. ½ tsp fresh diced garlic;
9. tbs fresh chopped coriander leaves;
10. salt to taste.
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, fry the onions till soft; add the green chilly and the spices and stir fry over slow heat for about a minute.
2. Add sliced tomato and continue stirring for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add green chilly, tomato, chilly powder, fresh grated ginger; fresh diced garlic,
4. Break the eggs separately and whisk, season with salt and pepper.
5. Reduce the heat to very low and slowly pour the egg mixture stirring continuously till the curried scrambled eggs take shape.
6. Sprinkle over the fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with toast or with Indian bread – Naan or Chapati’s.
This dish can be made quickly and can be served either as a side dish at breakfast or brunch or even as a quickly made snack.